Sunday 20 June 2010

Here's the next lot of goodies up for grabs.  A couple of necklaces this time - one chainmaille, one wire wrapped.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, let me go through it again quickly.  I'm offering these pieces at absolutely knockdown prices.  If you like them, all you need to do is email me at aerisdesigns@live.co.uk with your name, the name of the piece you like, and the highest price you're willing to pay for it.

I'll choose the highest bidder by 12 noon this coming Wednesday and the piece is yours if you want it at the price you've picked.  It's that simple.

Purple Shaggy Chainmaille Necklace
Sterling silver chain, enamel-coated copper rings.
Measures approximately 16" or 40.5cm in length




Original selling price: £22.00

Make me an offer starting price:  £5.99







Sterling Silver and Glass Bead Wire Wrapped Necklace
Measures just over 16" or 41cm in length




Original selling price:  £28.00

Make me an offer starting price:  £8.60





These are both very labour-intensive pieces, and I'm loathe to take them apart (but I will if nobody bids on them).  Grab them quick if you want them, they'll be in pieces by the end of the week otherwise!



2 comments:

  1. jejjjj, i love ur blog !
    is really interesting !
    more more more more !!


    follow me and write comment if you want ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful - will be back
    Lesley & Anita

    bath Bomb Creations

    ReplyDelete